Rates & Insurances
Do you accept insurance? How does insurance work?
The in-network insurance that is accepted is Humana, CorpHealth, ComPsych, ESI Employee Assistance Group, MHNet Behavioral Health, and Tricare. All other PPO insurance is accepted on an out-of-network basis, the necessary information will be provided for reimbursement of services.
To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is the coverage a PPO or an HMO?
- What percentage of the fee is covered?
$150 per 45-minute session for individual and couples therapy
$200 per 60-minute session for couples and family therapy
$ 50 per 60-minute session for group therapy